The PAR documents annual staff and fiscal performance.
Each year Federal agencies are required to report performance to Congress and the public in a Performance and Accountability Report (PAR). The PAR gives Congress and the American people the chance to see how well our programs and finances are performing. Plus, it gives the AFRH a chance to showcase our dynamic services and vibrant Residents.
In the PAR we share insight into the Home’s rich heritage as well as our day-to-day activities. Further, we illustrate the relationship between our objectives, costs, and results. In order to promote transparency and accountability, we also demonstrate how we protect and manage the AFRH Trust Fund—the source of our funding. Each year in the PAR, we show how those funds continue to provide the best possible retirement for America’s eligible veterans.
- Accountability of Tax Dollars Act of 2002
- Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990
- Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996
- Federal Managers’ Financial Integrity Act of 1982
- Government Management Reform Act of 1994
- Government Performance and Results Modernization Act of 2010
- Improper Payments Information Act of 2002 (as amended)
- Office of Management and Budget Circulars A-11, A-123 and A-136
- Reports Consolidation Act of 2000